Biesheuvel Jansen advocaten enters Legal 500 rankings
Biesheuvel Jansen advocaten is proud to announce that Biesheuvel Jansen advocaten has been included in The Legal 500 EMEA 2015 guide as a recommended firm for corporate and M&A work in the Netherlands.
For 27 years, The Legal 500 has been analysing the capabilities of law firms across the world, with a comprehensive research programme revised and updated every year to bring an up-to-date vision of the global legal market.
Quirijn Biesheuvel (partner Corporate/M&A) commented as follows: “We are excited to be ranked in The Legal 500 EMEA 2015 guide as a recommended firm. It is great to see that the hard work of our team and the interesting transactions we have worked on since we founded the firm in March 2014 are being recognised by our clients and peers. It also proves that our dedicated and hands-on approach while maintaining the high-level service of traditional law firms resonates with them. We will continue to further grow our firm into an established player in the Dutch legal market.”
Click here to go to the Legal 500 EMEA 2015 guide.
Some highlights of our recent M&A work include advising:
- A group of private investors in respect of their equity investment in the Barentz group.
- GDF SUEZ in respect of various renewable energy projects and transactions in the Netherlands.
- Markeur in respect of various M&A transactions, including its sale of 51% of the shares in Autoschadehuis.
- BigSolar and its shareholders in respect of various debt and equity financing rounds.
- The Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) and its shareholders on the sale of the shares in GRESB to Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
- Iens-SeatMe shareholder in connection with the sale to TripAdvisor Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIP).
- Opticool and its shareholder in respect of the sale to Agro Merchants Group.
About Biesheuvel Jansen advocaten
Biesheuvel Jansen advocaten is a corporate boutique law firm located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The firm specialises in corporate law and contract law and dedicates itself to domestic and international transactions, commercial contracts and litigation & arbitration.